Carriage House, 3+Story,Condo,Row/Townhous - DENVER, PA
Nice 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse in Hawk Valley .Don't let the serene setting with farms and buggies mislead you as you're close to major highways ( Rt 222 and the Pa turnipke) Most of the home has recently been repainted; a newer Geo-Thermal Heating and air conditioning system and a 2 year old roof . Home offers an attached 2 car garage and a desirable side enterence door. The eat in kitchen opens to the family room which has sliding onto the rear deck with a view of a natural pond and wildlife. This home has a very unique layout with a large open entrance foyer,open stairs and a third floor bedroom that's big really different Come see for yourself,this home will not disappoint.
Jim Dulin of RE/MAX of Reading
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Heating System: Forced Air; Geothermal; Other
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Geothermal
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Brick; Carpet - Full; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Condominium
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Attic,E Lancaster County,Wired for High Tech,BRECKNOCK E.S.
- Attic,Wired for High Tech,E Lancaster County,BRECKNOCK E.S.
- BRECKNOCK E.S.,E Lancaster County,Attic,Wired for High Tech
- BRECKNOCK E.S.,E Lancaster County,Wired for High Tech,Attic
- BRECKNOCK E.S.,Wired for High Tech,Attic,E Lancaster County
- BRECKNOCK E.S.,Wired for High Tech,E Lancaster County,Attic
- E Lancaster County,Attic,Wired for High Tech,BRECKNOCK E.S.